I love this picture! I was planning to post on Hover Car Racer and wanted to look for a picture of a race flag and I found this :D the blending of colours is very pretty (: Yep, I just finished reading Hover Car Racer. I'm like reading three books at the same time now, Superheroes and Philosophy for RS, Taming of the Shrew (which I must finish asap><) and hopefully start on The Afghan by Frederick Forsyth. Thriller, yay :D amd speaking of thrillers, I want Lee Child to write a new book soon! Every one of his book is so, so ingenious it leaves me in awe xD anw, I liked Hover Car Racer. Even though the cover of the book seemed so childish and all, the story isn't :D yesyes Matthew Reilly is another wonderful writer! GO READ SCARECROW, it's ingenious too! When I read Hover Car Racer to the part when Jason came in second behind Xavier and stepped up to the podium, "his head hung low", and was so surprised by the overwhelming applause and cheers from the crowd. The crowd cheered more for the person who came in second, than the winner. This is when Jason realises that winning is not always equivalent to getting first place; the winner doesn't always win, but he goes down fighting. The book also mentioned that pit stops can determine the outcome of the race. When I read that sentence I found this sudden similarity between pit stops and like, rest days and weekends. If well-taken, like in many parts of the story, pit-stops can shave a few precious seconds off another racer's lead, just like how getting a good rest during the weekends and making the best out of them is essential for tackling the tough school days.
so press on, everyone! we can do this :D it's sad to see everyone being so tired and pessimistic in class :(
ReJoiCE is in 12 days! anw when I was taking the horrible french controle my mind kept wandering back to strings heh (: i love strings; the music and of course the people :D
SPORTS FEST TMR! GO BUCKLE GO YAY.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home